January 10, 2016

One more for Christmas

Happy New Year! 
I totally missed all the Christmas posts last year.  
I started decorating very late and I just never took the time to take pictures of our Christmas home.  However, I did take some pictures just before our annual Christmas party started on Christmas Eve.  

I had bought two grey sheets in Finland last summer knowing I want them for the table cloths.  We pruned our fruit trees this fall and sliced the thick branches into candle plates.  Some pine cones and little branches completed the nice wintery rustic feel I wanted.  



This year we bought live flowers and I fulfilled my dream of having pearls in a bouquet!  



Next year I hope to focus more on Christmas on the blog as well...


Suomeksi:  Enpäs postannutkaan mitään jouluista blogissa joulunaikaan.  Aloitin koristelun myöhään, mutta jouluaaton joulujuhlasta on pari kuvaa. 
Pöytäliinat ovat Suomesta ostetut harmaat lakanat, jotka ovat odottaneet tätä ensi käyttöä kesästä saakka.  Hedelmäpuiden oksat viiploitiin kynttilöiden alle ja kävyt ja pikkuiset männynoksat viimeistelevät rustiikkisen talvitunneman.  Ensi vuonna enemmän, toivottavasti! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kommentin jättäminen on tervetullutta! Kuka olet, mistä löysit tänne, mitä mietit?